X Close Icon

Motor Trade

Motor Trade

Whether you are buying and selling vehicles from your home or a commercial premises, operating a garage providing MOTs, repairs, breakdown service, or even a tyre replacement service, it’s likely that you’ll need a Motor Traders insurance policy.

Policies generally cover two key areas; road risks, and that of the business itself. Dependent on your needs, this might include cover for buildings, tools, machinery and testing equipment or stock.

Talk to Our Team

Talk to the experts.

Driving a vehicle on a public road without insurance is a criminal offence, so it’s important that you take the advice of the experts at Caunce O’Hara who will navigate the insurance market and ensure you’re covered for your business use.  

Speak to our team

How We Care

Read more

Browse by Product

Read More